top of page

After school activities

Público·27 miembros

Borussia vs Stuttgart live stream 14 January 2024 Livestream

Nov 11, 2023 — Here you will get the details of how to livestream the VfB Stuttgart vs Borussia Dortmund Bundesliga 2023-24. Also check which website, app, ...

VfB Stuttgart gegen Borussia Dortmund heute live Dec 8, 2023 — Im Achtelfinale des DFB-Pokals kommt es zum Duell VfB Stuttgart gegen Borussia Dortmund. So sehen Sie die Partie live im TV und Stream. On the face of it this would seem fairer as each side has played the same number of games and played the same teams. But it means almost every game played from December 2019 onwards is discounted while sides who may have strengthened as the season has gone on, had influential players return from injury or had a new manager take over and improve fortunes are not accounted for. It could also be argued that it is not fair for sides who may have played more away games than home games, and what about those who may or may not have had long away trips? For example Harrogate lost 4-2 on their longest away trip to Torquay in this period, but had they played the game at Wetherby Road, their 2-1 win over the Gulls in Yorkshire would had counted. The game showed the Nerazzurri at their abject worst and brilliant best in the space of 90 minutes, but the high of coming out on top soon evaporated when they fell to a 1-0 defeat to Napoli in Wednesday’s Coppa Italia semi-final first leg at San Siro. Inter were criticised for looking tired and lacking imagination, with Conte facing calls to pick January signing Christian Eriksen from the start rather than using him as a second-half substitute, as he has in three of the former Tottenham midfielder’s four appearances so far. The reaction has been phenomenal - although, possibly, getting more out of Christian Eriksen might be a bit trickier given the Dane's contract runs out at the end of the season. Yet, while he spent nearly £400m on new players during his time at Old Trafford, Mourinho seems to have inherited a more rounded squad than he ever managed to put together in Manchester. In Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen and Davinson Sanchez, he has three effective options in central defence, the position he was blocked from strengthening in his final year at United. Lewandowski donation Polish striker Robert Lewandowski, who currently plays for Bayern Munich, has together with his wife Anna donate a million euros to the coronavirus effort. Brady backs down West Ham director Karren Brady has written in the Sun to deny that she wants the season written off already - something that would help keep her team in the Premier League. It can be said that odds are really excellent on goals in this match from Burundi and I really must try this option. So, Vital'O is interesting team who is in last official duel against this rival played 2-1 and I just hope that today can be similar. So, home team is not played too efficient in last period and but their rival is team who is almost always very efficient. In last six matches, Le Messager Ngozi is played 1-1, 2-1, 0-4, 0-2, 1-1 and 0-2. Yes, after this results, I just hope that rivals will continue similar and this time. VfB Stuttgart - Borussia Dortmund Live - Bundesliga Follow the Bundesliga live Football match between VfB Stuttgart and Borussia Dortmund with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:30 PM on April 15th, 2023. The hosts saw off Bologna 3-1 at their own ground last time out, although the hosts haven’t had the easiest run of things of late. Sassuolo have won just twice in their last seven league games, while they've been beaten in three of their last four at home. The Neroverdi have every clash at the MAPEI Stadium with sides currently above them in the league, while they've lost six of seven against sides above them. Barclays also sponsor the FA Women's Super League and FA Girls' Football School Partnerships. Norway's other prospect. Erling Braut Haaland’s tally of 26 goals in 18 games for Red Bull Salzburg this season has seen the striker linked with Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid. But the 19-year-old is not the only Norwegian making headlines, with a midfielder back home attracting interest from clubs across Europe. Pordenone are having an excellent season so far and are currently on the second place in the league. At home Pordenone are undefeated this season conceding only 3 goals so far. They have won the last 4 games at home scoring 8 goals. I want to be a good person, a great footballer and someone who gives back. Last week, 12 months on from his own diagnosis, Taylor returned to The Christie cancer hospital in Manchester. There were a few young lads in there, football fans. Jesse [Lingard] gave me a shirt to take in for a little lad called Kieran. today real sociedad b and unionists of Salamanca meet in the third best men's soccer league in Spain and here in this match I bet it will end in a win for the home team. The home team is a good team which is 4th in the standings and has 35 pts in 20 games played. She lost 1 and won 4 times in the last 5 home games. The away team is going well on the defense but I think it is struggling, it is currently 15th after 20 games played and has 22 pts, it has made 2 defeats in the last 5 games. The score of the first leg is to the advantage of Sociedad B with a score of 3-1 If I knew that in three weeks' time I was going to go into a big period of games, I could probably adjust my training to build up to it. I would get stronger and add in certain elements of fitness compartments to get ready for it. Ultimately, it is your job. You have to do what you have to do. You don't see the NHS workers saying they don't want to go in. You can't say you don't fancy kicking a ball around today. It seemed strange to me because every other decision in this process has been kept behind closed doors, but this had to be announced publicly. Why? It feels as if it's to shame the players - to force them into a corner where they have to pick up the bill for lost revenue. Furloughing staff: What have clubs done so far? Gary Lineker expects a decision on how footballers will contribute in the coming daysEngland manager Gareth Southgate has reportedly taken a 30% pay cut, though the Football Association is yet to confirm the move. Slutsk will against Belsina in match Belarusian Premier League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2 goals due to Slutsk on last 3 match in league can make total score is 6 goals. Meanwhile, Belshina on last 3 match in league can make total score is 2 goals. Therefore, I think this match could be the end score is more than 3 goals. Moreover Slutsk will played this match in the home and surely Slutsk will over confidence. Beside that Belshina is newcomer in competition premier and surely Belshina will difficult to resist Slutsk on this match. It's fair to say Barca haven't quite been at their best on the road this season, with three defeats suffered and just 14 points accrued from nine La Liga games – Real Sociedad being the latest team to take the game to Valverde's side as they fought back to earn a 2-2 draw in San Sebastian at the weekend. The Sky Blues were reportedly happy to entertain any interest in the Argentine at the end of last season, despite the departure of club captain Vincent Kompany, but no clubs made any official approaches. Otamendi will have just one year left remaining on his current contract this summer, meaning City will be looking to offload him. Ancelotti, one of Europe's most successful coaches who also managed Chelsea in England, left Napoli this month and replaced Portuguese Marco Silva who was sacked after a 5-2 loss to local rivals Liverpool left them in the relegation zone. Everton, now 15th after finding a measure of stability under interim boss Duncan Ferguson, submitted a planning application for their proposed new 52,000-seater Bramley-Moore Dock stadium on Monday. Their progress was again checked when Richarlison capitalised on yet more defensive frailty to poke Everton level just before half-time, but Aubameyang headed the home side back ahead 26 seconds after the break. Everton had chances to get at least a point, but Calvert-Lewin saw a cross agonisingly elude his slide before firing straight at Leno from close range. The win means Arsenal remain unbeaten in 2020 and gives them back-to-back league victories for the first time since the opening two matches of the campaign. In his first managerial job he led Rio Ave to two cup finals in Portugal, although they lost both - and into Europe for the first time. He has also managed Valencia - where he was replaced by Gary Neville after resigning - and Porto, although he is yet to win any major trophies. Fredrik LjungbergCurrent job: Arsenal interim head coachPrevious teams managed: NoneMajor trophies won: None Swede Ljungberg, 42, has the least managerial experience on this list - but the most Arsenal pedigree. If that would be possible, then I think it would be fine because that would also mean that we can safeguard the integrity of the final phase of the current season of international football. But of course we have to take decisions about that at the end of May at least because otherwise it will probably not be possible to squeeze it in and also to qualify the clubs for the new season. With the World Cup less than three years away, Olsson was asked if that could be affected. Similar to Henrikh Mkhitaryan three seasons ago. Josh Earl: Mason Greenwood is so incredibly talented. If he's managed well and remains level-headed he will undoubtedly become a star. Anthony Diala: Why do I see the image of Robin van Persie whenever I see Mason Greenwood shape to shoot?Alex: Greenwood in place of Lingard in the Premier League. Sublime. Mark Taylor: Where are all the negative tweets now? Faith, you should always keep faith. The media centre for soccer was moved to a smaller air-conditioned room on Tuesday after journalists complained about having to attend a press conference in what appeared to be an unfinished warehouse, with scaffolding, exposed bricks and no ventilation. Singapore's chef-de-mission Juliana Seow wrote to the organising committee asking for their "urgent and immediate attention" to address the hurdles their athletes were facing, including a lack of halal food. Austria Vienna II has not really lost too many games by more than one goal difference this season and also at home against Lafnitz they lost just 3-2 in the end despite being 3-1 for their opponents till late in that one they scored the 2nd goal and only lost by one goal difference which kills my appetite for taking the -1.5 AH on the hosts here as last season while hosting this opponent they totally dominated the game and easily won with 2-0 in the end could have been an even bigger win. Posted at 88' Attempt missed. Victor Moses (Inter Milan) right footed shot from the right side of the box is too high. Assisted by Romelu Lukaku. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. Mehdi Léris (Sampdoria) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. BookingPosted at 86' Borja Valero (Inter Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Gurtner pulled off a string of fine saves to keep his side in the game but the Amiens defence was breached immediately after the break as Mauro Icardi forced the ball in towards Neymar who rattled it home. Mbappe's second came from another perfect pass, this time from Angel Di Maria, and he fired a superb first-time shot to make it 3-0 to the home side in the 65th minute. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Ryan Fredericks with a cross. Posted at 80' Corner, West Ham United. Conceded by Christian Fuchs. Posted at 78' Jonny Evans (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Albian Ajeti (West Ham United). Posted at 78' Attempt blocked. Albian Ajeti (West Ham United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. The effect? Nil. Not even a glancing blow. Liverpool were all over Leicester from the start and the star of the show was Trent Alexander-Arnold, who created two goals for Roberto Firmino - he has now assisted eight in the league and 10 in all competitions this season - and scored himself with a rasping drive. This was flagged up as Liverpool's biggest test away from home so far and yet they were barely in trouble, hugely in control and sent a chilling message to anyone with ideas of toppling them that it will be an almost impossible task. It was a second successive victory for Everton's new manager Carlo Ancelotti, who made his debut at Goodison Park with a 1-0 win over Burnley on Thursday when Calvert-Lewin netted a late winner for the Toffees. The 22-year old fired the visitors ahead in the 13th minute, sweeping the ball home from six metres after a deflected Gylfi Sigurdsson shot fell kindly for him. They lost their opening fixture 1-0 to Rukh Brest who are a newly-promoted side. Dinamo Minsk were already in poor form before that opening league defeat. They had lost a friendly and two cup ties, so will be looking for some improvement in this game. Looking back to how last season ended, Dinamo Minsk have been in poor form for a fair while now. Zeledon and Lemon will face to face in the premier league Costa Rica on Sunday. These two team follow each other in the table, they have got the worst two performance at home, while running a winless streak at away. Porto will be going head to head with Pasco Ferreira on Monday night in the Primeira Liga. Porto are hoping to win this match against Pasco Ferreira on Monday night, to enable them return to top of the table. But for that to happen they would be hoping for Benfica to lose their game first. Porto won 2:1 against Young Boys in Switzerland to claimed there 3 points and now they are back to the Primeira Liga where they will be expecting a win at home to Paco's Ferreira. Pasco Ferreira arrive with a 1-0 home win in Primeira Liga but would be facing a very tough match on Monday night. They would be hoping to win but I don't think so because Porto are in form and they are on home ground with all the support from from fans, Porto will try everything in their best to win this match and claimed their 3 point. Stuttgart vs. Borussia Dortmund | Highlights | DFB-Pokal Stuttgart vs. Borussia Dortmund | Highlights | DFB-PokalYouTube · German Football392.9K+ views · 1 month ago YouTube · German Football YouTube · German Football 2:49 Coming into this game, Swansea city has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That is 1.6 points per matches on average. BTTS has landed in intriguing 3 of those games. Swansea city has scored 6 Times in the last 5 fixtures. Stomil Olsztyn will host Chrobry Glogow for this fixture of the league. Olsztyn is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 12th place with 29 points. I think, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate from the start match. They tend to score a goal. On the other hand Chrobry Glogow are currently on the 13th place with 26 points. The visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. However, this will not be an easy task. They have a vulnerable defense. My pick - Olsztyn to win. Posted at 87' Foul by Lynden Gooch (Sunderland). Posted at 87' Connor Jennings (Tranmere Rovers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 86' Foul by Charlie Wyke (Sunderland). Posted at 86' Kane Wilson (Tranmere Rovers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. DismissalPosted at 84' Second yellow card to Emmanuel Monthe (Tranmere Rovers) for a bad foul. Manchester United have one win in the last six away league matches. Sheffield have scored the least goals among the top 11 teams in the league standings. Manchester United have no clean sheet in the last seven Premier League matches. Sheffield United have the second best defence in the league. Sheffield United have conceded in nine of the last 14 matches. Ohod will host Al-Ain for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tense match. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this season. True, Al-Ain shows a better results in this campaign. They are currently on the 2nd place with 28 points. Also, Al-Ain are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Ohod who's is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 7th place with 22 points. However, they want to stay in the race for higher range. In any case, the hosts will try to make a positive result on the home field. I think, Ohod will closer to victory. Tallinna Kalev lost two matches in a row and conceded 8 goals while didn't score even one. They play so badly last weeks and I don't think that they will win or draw against Kuressaare. The visitors look good and they lost only against Tulevik and Paid on away. They are a much better team in this season than Tallinna Kalev so I don't think that they will fail to win this match. The hosts conceded 20 goals and scored only 5. Kuressaare looks better as they got 7 points and conceded only 13 goals. My bet is Kuressaare to win Teenage snowboarder Chloe Kim won in the action sports category for the second year in a row, and Oksana Masters is the Sportsperson Of The Year With a Disability. German racing driver Sophia Florsch won Comeback of the Year, Sachin Tendulkar's role in leading India to the 2011 Cricket World Cup won the moment prize. Shrewsbury have won 3 of their last 5 matches and there have been over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 matches in all competitions. They are an attacking team and have a very good midfield. They are coming from a victory against Mansfield by 2-0 goals. Man city U21 is also playing good. They have scored 3 goals in their last match and have won 3 of their last 5 matches. They have scored 13 goals in their last 6 matches. In the group of candidate candidates, HB Torshavn players have a better start. After 3 rounds, HB Torshavn brought 9 points maximum, scored 9 goals and conceded only 1 goal. And in this round, HB Torshavn has the opportunity to win the next victory when they only have to receive Vikingur Gota at home. Stendel's side has lost their last trio of home ties to St Johnstone, Celtic and their rivals Hibs, with the Jambos failing to score a single goal in those ties- although they've done well not to concede more than twice and have let in an average of 1.5 goals in all home games. However, they were able to smash five past St Mirren at the start of November but have failed to impress upfront since, scoring a measly average of 1.1 times. We’re confident that a double chance bet on Mansfield will payout this weekend and we have predicted that the game will end in a 1-1 draw. Mansfield’s away form has been good this season and they head into Saturday’s clash with more time to prepare for the game due to Swindon’s midweek FA Cup reply. The hosts top the table and have twelve more points on the board than their guest which is why we couldn’t back an outright win for the visitors this weekend, but the double chance bet covers us if Mansfield do go on to secure all three points on Saturday. The second league of Belarusian football, group A and the match between hitherto unknown to anyone - Ostrovets and Kronos. Guests are considered weaker and greatly overestimate the coefficient, which is worth trying to use, since this team has already won against Ostrovets more than once. Cronon is in good shape, has not been inferior for a long time and they do it not often, so you can take a chance and take guests with zero. There can be quite a few goals in a match, since in such leagues and at a similar level of the game, teams can hardly boast of serious defense and high organization of the game, and everyone likes to score goals, most importantly, most of the guests can. Good luck to them! Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women) header from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Leonie Maier with a cross. Posted at 71' Corner, Liverpool Women. Conceded by Leonie Maier. Posted at 70' Leonie Maier (Arsenal Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 70' Foul by Jade Bailey (Liverpool Women). The guests have actually won all 3 games played by them on the road so far this season and at early stage this season they were even the league leaders as I believe they won their opening 3 games in the league. On the road they first won with 1-0 away at Asan, than a 2-0 win for them away from home at Ansan Greeners and last away game was quite tough one as Suwon City was in top form scoring a lot of goals before they hosted Bucheon but the guests won it with 2-1 in the end. There are lots of things we are not comfortable with. There is part of it where it can hit another defenders' arm and it won't count as a penalty kick. I would be surprised if people in IFAB weren't ex-managers or ex-players but it looks like it is a law that nobody is really enjoying that much. Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville says it is a law he does not think "any professional footballer current or former wants in the game".

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page